SASCP would formally like to congratulate our Vice Chairperson, Dr Nishola Rawatlal, on the awarding of her PhD from the University of KwaZulu-Natal’s Department of Behavioural Medicine. Dr Rawatlal was supervised by Professor Basil Pillay and her topic was “The study of family and environmental stress factors, alcohol use and depression in a South African youth cohort”. CONGRATULATIONS Dr Rawatlal.
- ICD-10 Coding Information Session
- DRM Announcement: Upcoming Conferences
- Feminism & Psychology has issued a Call for Papers for the Special Issue: Feminisms and decolonizing psychology
- Launch of Landmark PsySSA Guidelines on Sexual and Gender Diversity Welcomed Widely
- Membership Benefit: MyCPD launched for PsySSA Members